My first 100 miles in Texas

I reached 100 miles of riding in Texas last night. Riding in Texas with temperatures above 90 degrees and 80 percent humidity are a challenge, but I love it. I am doing training rides on Bee Caves Road between Loop 360 and HWY 71 in the West Lake area of Austin Texas.

The bike that I have is a custom Serrotta that is purple and yellow. I had the bike custom fitted in Portland Oregon at the Bike Gallery. I have owned the bike for about four years and each time I ride it the fit is so nice.

I am riding the hiles and currently averaging about 15 MPH over a distance of 18 miles. Having aero bars really helps here in Texas because there is always a wind blowing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.