Happy New Year!

Well I am starting the New Year married for the second time. I married my long time girlfriend Sylvia McCormick on December 27, 2007 in Port Aransas, Texas. We invited our close family and friends and surprised them with a dinner wedding ceremony at a the Lisabellas Bistro in Port Aransas, Texas.

Sylvia and I created the possibility of Romantic Adventures and that is what we are living into.  Mike Rhinehart performed the cermony that included traditional wedding vows mixed with Landmark Education references to relationships.  Sylvia and I are committed to creating our future together each day and we are including our family in our possibilities for the New Year and beyond.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.