My Favorite [Adult Swim]

Frisky Dingo is an animated show on [Adult Swim]. The last few posts on my Blog have been about video shows that I like. I am recording them on my computer and I finally took a few evenings to get caught up.

Frisky Dingo is on my favorite list because I like the animation style and story line. The animation is Adobe Illustrator like just like the Charles Schwab commercials and the Scanner Darkly movie. I have long had the dream of one day doing an animated film using interpolated rotoscope.

Comments

  1. We like your blog!...

    [...]Mabuhay, my colleagues and I heard of your blog over at McBrides, so we thought we would take a look. We've read several of your posts and we all agree that you have a fine writing style[...]
    ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.