My best Christmas in a long time



I am having the best holiday season in a long time. My son Zak is visiting me here in Austin.  I have not seen him for about 2 years.  I started the holiday season by carving pumpkins for Holloween.  I decided to give up my bah humbug attitude that I have had since moving to Texas. I miss being with my children and I miss them especially during the holidays.  I suppose that I finally reached the conclusion that I have to move on to a new phase in my life and my children will be a part of my holiday celebration some of the time and not all of the time.

So this picture is another self portrait.  Most of the time I am so serious, but when I took this picture I was really happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.