Long over due web development

I have been revising my web pages.  The Wormley Design has been re-designed.  I removed the Joomal site which only had one page.  Joomla is over kill for simple sites.  I use Joomla for clients that want to edit their site of for larger community sites.  I have developed a static page site for the Wormley Design site.  



I am putting some simple slide shows on the pages.  The slide shows are being developed in Adobe CS4 Encore. I have stayed away from Flash development on my web pages for some time.  I am getting into Flash development because more clients want it on their sites.  I am still focusing my efforts on W3C compliant pages that are simple and easy to read. Flash slide shows also remove the need to have a gallery or another page with a bunch of images for the casual web site visitor.



I'm going to finish up this weekend and add some slide shows of my artwork to the LauniArt site

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.