Up The Creek Without A Pedal 2016

Left to right front, Rachelle Bitterman, Sharon Thompson
Back row left to right, Lonnie Wormley, Alan Bitterman and Richard Thompson.

I rode this ride for the second time this year.  I rode the 109 mile route.  I had fun hanging out with my friends before and after the ride.  As usual I rode mots of the ride by myself after the first rest stop at mile 20. I was the last 109 miles on the course and I finished about 20 minutes in front of the last 4 104 mile riders.

I enjoy this ride because is has lots of hills and one 2 mile grade that is really challenging.  Below is my ride report.

I took some video of the ride.  This will give you an idea of what the area looks like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.