The Official launi.com Blurb Page

Ok..Ok..I've done the M$ Adobe backslide on two sections of my server. My Wormley Design area and the new site somersetwestsoccer.org are being developed using Adobe GoLive 5.0 on Window$ ME. I love Adobe GoLive 5.0 and since I'm also using it at work I must become proficient at it.

At the same time when I back away from Linux desktop tools I make break a through on the server side. I'm routing email for the SWSC site on my server. I'm also hosting the domain on the same server as launi.com . Now this is a small feat for a Internet Service Provider (ISP), but for me it is a big deal. It shows me that I'm finally making sense of all this Linux config stuff after two years of hacking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.