Gas Hog Music Lover

Well as I was driving to work today I had a tearful moment. I usually like the meditative 47 mile drive from my ranch near Winchester, Texas to Austin, Texas. Today as I was listening to aBruce Hornsby sing Mandolin Rain I started to think about my dad and started to cry.

I'm not sure why I was crying as I dove towards Austin. Was it the music or was it the fact that I was fulfilling my dad's wish to live in Texas on the ranch. For waht ever reason there were tears flowing down my face and a feeling of both joy and sadness in my heart at the same time. I knew that my das was happy for what I was doing and I was sad that I could only feel his spirit and not really talk to him about what I was doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.