Dusting off the Wacom Tablet

Well I have gone completely psycho with my Wacom UD 12-12 tablet. I was inspired by watching JT in a meeting draw with his tablet on his Mac using Painter. I thought to myself that I have not fired up my Wacom tablet in years. So this is what I created.

Oh yeah it is another version og a digital image that I took of myself a few days ago. What better way to experiment with my Wacom UD 12-12 tablet than to use Adobe PhotoShop and wack an image of yourself. When you distort an image of yourself you can offend no one but yourself. I do not think I could have done this to an image of myself a few years ago. I did not have a very good self image of myself and my self esteem was running low. Now days I am feeling a lot better and have a clear vision of who I am and where I want to go and what I want to create.

When I was at the beach this weekend I saw some surfers attempting to ride the now where waves at a blown out beach on the Gulf of Mexico. I was remembering my days back in San Diego when I was a knee boarder and body surfer. I started thinking about myWacom UD 12-12 cartoon characters, the Zulu Aqua Mareens and how I was a part of them and they were a part of me. Yep there is a crazy hippy gypsy Indian rodeo clown inside of me dying to get out on a comic book page to say "Hello World"!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.