My Act

This was a very interesting month.  I created a new web site and logo for Elite Land Works. I dusted off my Wacom tablet and converted a sketch that I had drawn into a digital logo for the company web site.  I drew the logo while I was assisting a Landmark Education Advanced Course (LEAC).  During this LEAC I really got a chance to re-discover my act.

My act is "Don't tell me what to do, I can handle it!" The birth of my act is when I was about 5 years old and I was in the car waiting for my dad to close the garage door.  I pushed in the cigarette lighter and then put my finger inside of the hot element.  My dad said, " Don't you know if you play with fire you will get burned?"  That was the birth of my act.  Ever since then my act has been setting up my view of the world so that I can say "Don't tell me what to do, I can handle it!" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.