Who am I? I am a problem solver.

Who am I? I am a problem solver. I have always solved problems for hire and other people’s problems before my own. I have solved computer problems with a vengeance. Listed below are answers to a problem that I will solve on my truck. My possibility is to create my ideal truck. I have always envied folks who have taken the time to express themselves with the vehichel that thy drive. I waited until my old Toyota was dead and gone to pain it. I told myself that I would wait until it was too old to sell and then play with it. Well the waiting game does not cut it. I want to have fun with my truck while it is still running. I will always keep this truck running.

Anyway here is the information and technical reasons for dual wheels that are larger and look cool. BTW, my truck has 17 inch rims with 8 bolts. The conversion to a 10 bold will require an adapter plate. This company is in Houston.

http://www.chromewheel.com/dominator.htm

Top Ten reasons to convert to the Big Wheels!

#1: Most 4x4’s are only available with high ratio gearing, and most traffic on our nation's interstate highways moves at an average cruising speed between 70 and 80 mph.

#2: When equipped with 16" tires, the operating efficiency is out of range at those highway speeds. For instance, in a diesel truck, the ideal operating rpm range for efficiency is usually between 1800 and 2200 rpm, and most factory truck engines will turn between 2400 and 3000 rpm at those speeds. This increases engine wear and decreases fuel economy. There is a similar situation with gasoline engines.

#3: The overall height of a typical 16” tire on a 4x4 is about 30 inches. 245/70x19.5" tires are 33” tall and 255/70x22.5" tires are 36" tall. Using the larger tires will reduce rpm by 10 to 20 percent.

#4: Most vehicle owners are only getting a practical 25,000 miles from their tires before seeing decreased tire performance. For premium tires, that’s a $1,000 bill every 25,000 miles.

#5: Most operators will get about 80,000 to 100,000 miles of wear with 19.5” tires. 22.5” tires will usually give 200,000 miles of satisfactory performance.

#6: If you check with tire manufacturers, you will find that their tires have a four-year casing warranty. Even if you were to put 500,000 miles on these tires in four years, having had them re-capped as necessary, the warranty would still be valid.

#7: The ride comfort using the larger tires is better than the little 16” tires because of their larger diameter and footprint.

#8: In the average life of your truck you may buy 6 to 10 sets of tires at about $1,00000 a set. In addition, the lower rpm will reduce wear on your truck. When considering the cost of replacing your truck, these savings average about $10,00000 or more.

#9: You save fuel because you are now operating in the ideal performance range of the vehicle. This could save you between $1,000 and $3,000. This initial investment now could save you approximately $20,000 over the life of your vehicle, provided you made the change early.

#10: The Big Wheels and tires really look GREAT on your truck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.