GPS now working

Lady Bird Johnson Lake, Chicon Street to MoPac Loop was estimated to be 7.5 miles. Today I used my GPS to measure  the run and it came out to be 8.27 miles from my Truck at the upper parking lot.  I ran for 1 hour 22 minutes and max at 12.8 mph with a moving average of 6 mph and an over all average of 5.5 mph.  I started at 8 PM in the evening and it was about 75 degrees and humid.

I had to slow down for the past two weeks.  I felt a train in my right quadriceps's rectus femoris muscle.  I biked to work every day last week and this week so far.  My bike commute is the shortest in my life.  I have about a 2 mile one way commute.  I am riding my Cannondale Jekyll.  I have never bike commuted my my mountain bike.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

What Black People Like