Launi.com is being sold

I have owned launi.com since June 1998. It was a labor of love and the first domain that I owned, I even started a online store and gallery!. I started my Internet learning experience using Linux and hosted a web site from my home in Portland Oregon when I first got DSL. Well I am in the final stages of selling the domain to Enrique Launi in Canada. I will sue the money to pay off credit card bills.

I am not sure if I wll change the way I sign my artwork on future projects. I have been using the name launi for all of my signatures on my art for over 40 years. I am also considering if I will set up a web site like launi.wormley.org.

So part of me is sad to give up launi.com because it was my first domain, but part of me is glad to let go so that I can move on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.