Why do all of the TV shows that I like get cancelled?

I think I know the answer to this question, but for the sake of this blog I will just write about it.  I mean after all this is what a blog is for, whining about stuff, right?



So here is the premise, I like a show, I start watching it, it gets cancelled.  I find a series on NetFlix, I start watching it, I find out it only has a few seasons or worse 5 or 6 episodes because it got cancelled.  I know some of the shows were cancelled because of the film writer's strike in 2007-2008, but some shows do not get the viewer support and they die on the vine.



I know my taste are not mainstream all of the time when it comes to music and film, but it is just sad that so many good shows do not make it long term.  I am going to adopt a new mind set when it comes to cancelled TV shows.  I am going to  start reguarding cancelled TV shows as short stories.  Sometimes a TV series can last too long in my opinion and it loses the edge and the writers get bored and start repeating story lines.



Below is a short list of my favorite cancelled shows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.