Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac

Finally broke down and installed MS Office for 2011 on my Mac Book Pro.  Up to now I have only used MS Office f2010 or Windows on my Fusion virtual machine. MS Office 2008 for the Mac was useless for me because the email program Entourage was so bad it was not worth it.  It is ashamed that the most valuable program that MS Makes is Outlook.  Enterprises are addicted to email and use it for everything.



So this will be my first week using Outlook for the Mac.  So far it has many of the features that the Windows version has.  It does not have the Access database program, but most folks do not use this program so it is OK.  I will see how long I can work without switching on my virtual machine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.