Chrome OS

I have been running the Chrome OS on my ASUS NetBook for about a week.  I really like it and Chrome OS has broken the strangle hold that my iPad has had as my preferred mobile computing device.  The only reason that I use my iPad is because it has 3G built in.  If my NetBook had a 3G option I would use it exclusively.

The only thing that I have not found a solution for is a good way to remote desktop to a Windows Server.  I have not explored every application, but I tried a few and they did not do what I wanted.  For now I am going to switch back to the default OS and use the NetBook with Windows 7 Starter Edition.  I like the fact that with the Net Book I can install the major OS of my choice.  I will try to install Linux next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.