Drawing on my Macbook Pro

Why a really like my Mac.  I just wanted to say that right now I am working with Adobe CS5 Photoshop on a 30 inch Apple display drawing with my 12 x 19 Wacom tablet all powered by a MackBook Pro 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with solid state drives and 8GB RAM.  This is my dream machine and it works as expected. Yeah it has Windows on it and Linux, but I love drawing just on the Mac.  I would buy another one especially now that the Intel i7 is powering the machine.

My fist computer was a Mac II.  I when I cracked a solder joint on the mouse input upgraded the motherboard to a Mac II FX for $2,500.  My next computer was a Mac II CI.  After trying to run AutoCad 3D on it and seeing no end in sight for expensive hardware (compared to PC) I switched to the PC world as soon as Adobe and Illustrator running on Windows.  So now I have come full circle back to using a Mac to draw some twenty four years later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.