Smart Phone Cent$

I am just going to list some web refrences on how to save battery life and data usage on a Galaxy 5.  you can find some of this information that will work on most phones, but getting to the settings will be different.  I am doing this on my Blog, because that is what it is for.  I like taking notes so that at least I can find them again.  I personally do not own a Galaxy S5, I have a Note 3.  I was asked by a friend for some advice so I decided to not re-invent the wheel and compile some refrences of what I do on my phone.  I amy learn a trick of two just from reading this stuff.  Who knows I may decide to get a smaller handset in the future.

I am including all of the original header text from the Blogs that I am refrencing in this Blog, just because I can.

8 problems with Samsung’s Galaxy S5, and how to solve them

You pay hundreds of dollars for the latest smartphone tech only to find that it’s not working as expected. We feel your pain. Life’s not fair, but don’t give up on your Samsung Galaxy S5 just yet. With a little tinkering you can probably find a decent workaround or a solution, in fact, that’s why we’re here. Behold our roundup of common Galaxy S5 problems and the fixes you need to get past them.

Learn More ....



Top tips for saving battery life on the Samsung Galaxy S5

One of the top questions we'll get this year regards Samsung Galaxy S5 battery life. Simply put, you just can't get enough. We hear you. In fact, there are those who will do anything and everything to eke out every last ounce of battery life from their Galaxy S5. Every last mAh. Every last minute. One more tweet. One last selfie.

There's a 2800mAh battery powering the Samsung Galaxy S5, but even it's no match for the constant day-to-day torture you put it through. Taking photos, watching videos, and playing games can make your fully charged S5 powerless in no time.
While there are some features built-in to help you better manage battery life, most of them aren't very obvious, so let's go over them one by one and get your rapid-draining battery back up to snuff.


5 things you can do to reduce your mobile data consumption

Seriously, did you think that unlimited data was going to be around for much longer? As we’ve seen over the course of the last year, wireless carriers are seemingly becoming more stringent when it comes to data plans – especially now that more people are forging ahead with 4G enabled devices. Ultimately, we saw many carriers pulling the plug on unlimited data entirely, and instead, they’ve adopted the method of offering tiered data. Still, the price structures we’re seeing with these tiered data plans pale into comparison to the all-you-can-eat offering available with unlimited data plans of the past

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

What Black People Like