Still looking? You bet I am.

I was doing my weekly floor exercise today.  No, I am not a gymnast, I was vacuuming and mopping the floors in my house.  I was listening to Pandora Radio and a U-2 song came on, "I Still Have Not Found What I Am Looking For".  I purchased this CD when it came out last century.  I was living in Southern California at the time and I use to hang out in Joshua Tree and the desert a lot.

Anyway the song got me thinking about the bumper stickers that I see a lot here in Albany, Georgia, "Wise Men Still Seek Him".  I always get dumb founded at religious advertising and I have pondered what is the intention of this sticker.  I have come up with my own sticker as a reply.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.