President Obama, Paving the Way


I rarely write about politics, but here goes. Sometimes I get so fed up with nonsense political babble that I have to read and verify facts and data.  If you have an opposing opinion and have some facts to back up your opinion I would like to hear from you in the comments below.

I am really looking forward to the next non-white male who is elected for president.  President Obama is paving the way by taking all of the heat and resentment from folks who can not stand to have a president who is non white.

I hope you take the time to read the articles that I have referenced below.

I am glad that President Obama is having a rough time.  Politics is no walk in the park and for now it seems that he is taking everything including the kitchen sink in stride with a smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

What Black People Like