Zootopia, Back to the Ostrich Party

I just watched Zootopia on my computer today.  I love good animation with a good story line and Zootopia was just what I needed to adjust to the election of the 45th President of the United States.  I have heard that Zootopia was a good film and I was moved to tears at times as I watched it.  The story touched on how we all need to put our prejudices behind us so that we can all live in a world together.  We all need each other to make the world the best that it can be.

Yes, I am officially going back to the Ostrich Party. The Ostrich Party is my self imposed political black out where I stick my head back in the sand of political ignorance and ignore political noise and focus on the artistic side of my brain.  I know that reality will creep in and I will have to raise my head every once in a while to see what is going on.  For now I am going to watch cartoons and draw and be at peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.