A Family Guy and Artist?


Well writing is therapy for me and I have to write to think. I am still in a daze over the death of my dad and the shock of being back in Portland after spending a few months in Texas. I supposed that shifting gears is supposed to be easy but for me now days it is not. One thing that I have realized is that throughout my life I have always had circles of friends that were very different from each other.


So what has stayed consistent during my transition from a boot wearing geek to a fleece jacket wearing soccer dad? The constant thread is the fact that I still like photography. So I am going to continue capturing images with the goal of kick starting my creative mind again. With this in mind I am taking my camera everywhere I go and have been taking pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.