Hot Time in the Summer Time 38 Mile Ride

Mileage is 804. I just finished a 38 mile ride from my house in West Lake area to the LBJ Wild Flower Center. I went via Cuernavaca, Bee Caves, Barton Spring, Southwest Parkway, William Cannon, Escarpment, SH 45 to the dead end. I then reversed on SH 45 and went to the LBJ WFC. I returned home via MoPac, 360, Bee Caves.

My total riding time was 2 hours and 30 minutes and I averaged 14.8 MPH. It was hot and there were 10-15 MPH head winds coming from the south east. I have some head winds and some tail winds.

Surprisingly I liked the head winds because it kept me cooler. It is funny that in the Texas heat when you have a tail wind it is the same as riding in dead air so the sweat does not evaporate and you stay hot. When you have a head wind the breeze sweeps across your skin and the sweat evaporates and you feel cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.