Slow Motion in Rollingwood

Mileage is 890. My ride home was 14 miles in about an hour. Tempertures in Austin are in the high 90s with 85% humidity.

I rode through town on 6th and hit Congress to Barton Springs turning on Rollingwood after Zilker Park. I follow Rollingword until it crosses Bee Caves Road and turns into Old Walsh Talgton. I take this through the neighboorhods up to 360 then turn north to Bee Caves ten to Cuernevaca. I like this route because it is very low traffic and has moderate hills.

I'm at that point in my bike commuting conditioning that I do not have the need to ride as fast as I can all of the time everyday. Last night I rode home slow through the hills and got passed by two young ladies riding slow waiting for their third friend. This did not bother me and I had a little conversation with them before I picked up my pace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.