Miamiville Trail in Ohio

Miami RiverToday after my UNIX training class I went for a walk with some classmates on a trail. I took this first picture from an old railroad bridge that crosses the Miami River. The sun was not in an optimal location for the picture but I took it anyway. I hope to return to this location one morning to take more pictures. The second picture is of the trail showing how the trees line up along the edges. The trail is a old railway right-of-way so it is flat and straight.Miami Trail (small)

I like trails like this because they pass through parts of towns where you can see industrial sites as well as residential homes with ease. Sometimes I imagine that I am a train and I am rolling along pulling cars to my destination.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.