Running in Miami Ohio

I am attending Jenzabar Cars CX training in Loveland, Ohio this week.  Loveland is north east of Cincinnati, Ohio.  After the class today I went for a run along a bike trail that use to be the Miami railroad.  This railroad played a part in the Civil War.  It is now a Little Miami state park established in 1970.  I ran for about 8 miles.

Fall weather is beautiful here in Loveland, Ohio.  Today the high was 60 degrees and the low last night was 30 degrees.  Last night was the first freeze of the fall for this area.  I was running in my shorts and everyone that I saw had on long leggings and long sleeves or jackets.  Some bike riders even had gloves.  I just think that just a few days ago when I was running in Austin it was 85 degrees.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.