Georgia on my mind

Texas was not deep enough in the south for me so I relocated to Albany, Georgia. I have been her almost a month and the adventure of living in a new city and working at a new institution are still fresh.



This week week as I walked across the campus with my paper notebook in hand I was whistling as I passed through groups of students go to classes. I noticed how everyone of them was either talking on a mobile device or listening to music on them. I marveled at how odd I must seem to them as I walked without having any electronic device turned on and instead i was making the music with my lips.



Albany Georgia is a lot like Portland, only smaller and really flat. Albany has the Flint River running through the middle of the downtown area and lots of pine and pecan trees all over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.