Caterpillar Space Train with wings

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="415" caption="the caterpillar of the brown hooded owlet moth"]the caterpillar of the brown hooded owlet moth[/caption]



Starting a new drawing today. I am going to work from an inspiration that has been in my head since my early twenties. I am also using a new approach to how I get inspiration to my drawing board. I am referencing the images in this blog post from the Internet and my own work. I will display this page on my iPAD and view the images to inspire my drawing. Normally artist print or draw small thumbnail sketches to use for reference. This time I will use digital material and display it digitally for reference.



[caption id="attachment_1828" align="alignleft" width="286" caption="EMD FT #103, blt 1939 Dan Dawdy (reversed)"]EMD FT #103, blt 1939 Dan Dawdy (reversed)[/caption]



I am going to publish this posting and add to it as I feel the need during the course of the drawing.



2



[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="346" caption="CATERPILLAR_D6H"]CATERPILLAR_D6H[/caption]



3



[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="Nubian Diamond Dwag"]Nubian Diamond Dwag[/caption]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.