Paragon Square Porcelain White Coupe Plate

I have always admired restaurant quality construction and dinnerware. This afternoon when Sylvia and I were eating in a Ruby Tuesday's in Americas, GA I found myself admiring the square dinner plates. I have always noticed square dinner plates. So I decided to search them out on the Internet and post them on my blog as a reference for later shopping use. 12-1/4

This Paragon Square Coupe Plate is sure to enhance your tabletop and food presentations.  Also compliments the Dover, Bristol, Coupe and Quad lines and all our other shaped restaurant dinnerware lines. The Paragon Square Coupe white plate is sure to spice up any tabletop. Vitrified chinaware for commercial foodservice durability makes our restaurant dinnerware the top choice for restaurants. via Paragon Square Porcelain White Coupe Plate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.