Delta Flight 1849 Free WiFi

I have to be greatful for having two wireless devices on this flight.  I thought that I could only get 30 minutes of free WiFi for each device. I started on my iPAD and when the service expired after 30 minutes I tried to refresh the web page and it still wanted me to pay.  I do not want to cough up $12 bucks for 4 hours of Internet. The service is too slow for streaming music, but at lease I can get on line and read stuff.  I got my net book out of my bag and started session two.  I am now on session three for free.

Sylvia and I are on our way to visit her brother in Santa Rosa California.  I have never flown this far in an jet before.  This is the biggest jet that I have flown in. As I close in on my 60th birthday I am glad that my brain can still get the wow factor from doing stuff for the first time.

I am writing this blog post on my Asus Eee PC that I hacked the Chrome OS on it.  I really love Chrome OS and I am looking forward to getting my hands on a Samsung Android phone sometime in 2012.

So in the interest of sharing technical information I will tell you how I am able to get more then 30 minutes of free WiFi from eBay.  Every time I get a timeout message I bring up a new web page and type in a different email address that is valid.  The authentication works if the email address is valid.  Of course I am only using email addresses that are mine, but I suppose any valid email address will work since you do not have to read the email to access the wireless network.

I am writing this as the jet is flying over Pueblo, Colorado at 414 MPH ground speed at 28,000 fetet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.