Week 47 Cycling

With the Thanksgiving Holiday week requiring me to work Monday and Tuesday I did not bike commute for the rest of the week.  Last week I had to drive Sylvia to the dentist so I did not bike commute on Wednesday or Friday.  For week 46 I only rode 46 miles.  I wanted to ride to make up for the mileage that I missed in week 46 plus keep my miles up during week 47.  My goal is to ride at least 100 to 120 miles each week.

For week 47 I rode 170.21 miles according to my bike computer.  My odometer reads 1,358.9 miles in my 3 years in Georgia.  I have ridden 1,039 miles this year since September 24 2012.

My longest ride to date is 66 miles.  I rode to Dawson yesterday and it was a hard ride out to Dawson because there was a very strong headwind blowing from the west.  I enjoyed the tail wind on GA 32 as I rode back to Albany.  I wanted to do a metric century on my birthday last April and I just did not get it done, so this was my 60 mile birthday ride a few months late.  I will make the 61 mile ride next year closer to my birthday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.