My neckties 20121009

This is my cowboy curly que tie. I made up this game at the start of the fall school year in 2012. The game was to wear all of my ties before repeating a day wearing a tie. I have one more tie to wear before I start over so this is a good time to document my ties in my blog. 

I recently converted this blog from a Word Press blog hosted on Siteground since September 2003  Now at the start of 2013 I moved the blog to Blogger and I am editing the blog on mobile devises and taking pictures with a mobile phone.  I am also using the integration with Picasa and Google+ to publish and link my post to my social communities.

When I started this blog in 2003 I had a Canon EOS 10D, a . Mega pixel camera. I used public WiFi in Austin Texas to write and publish my posts.  Now in 2013 I write and published where ever I am using mobile WiFi and 4GLTE provided by Verizon  I take pictures8 mega pixel images with a mobile phone and they are automatically uploaded to my Picasa album in the Google cloud.

I am amazed that I have been writing a personal blog for this long.  I am also amazed at how the technology for publishing this blog has changed.  I am a very technical person and I can build web sites and configure servers.  I finally decided to give up on doing all of the techie stuff to just publish a blog and try using all of the Google tools to see how easy it would be.

So here goes to a new year of publishing my blog and a new category of all of my ties.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.