Looking for another camera.

Looking for a compact digital camera. This is the spot for taking notes. I want a small camera with a decent lens that takes raw images. It must also have manual F-stop and aperture settings.  I take a lot of pictures from my bike like this one.  My Samsung Galaxy Note 3 takes good images, but I want better.

I have an ancient Canon EOS 10D with a Cannon EF 20mm 1:28 lens.  I love taking still life and landscape photos with this camera and super sharp lens.  The dang thing is so heavy that I do not want to ride with it unless I am really on a camera taking picture ride.

The The Fujifilm FinePix F900EXR

This is another possibility.

Generally I have always purchased Canon cameras, but I may have to change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store