Great SQL Tool

I really got excited this morning when I was researching a solution to a database problem.  I always find myself pouring over other peoples questions on sites like Stack Overflow until I find a solution or a clue to my error or problem.  today I was looking at a solution and discovered that the correct answer was posted using a cool online SQL site, http://sqlfiddle.com/

I know I am not always up to date on stuff, but this site is really great.  It will allow you to build a schema and test your ideas without doing any real damage to a database system.  I have always set up a test database for this purpose, but being able to quickly write a SQL statement and se what idt does all on one web page is really cool.  I can test out ideas quickly and then use the SQL code on the production database.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.