PHP Parse error in wp-config file

It was a hard start for this WP Blog site.  I had to use my error log to figure out a syntax error in the wp-config.php file.  I went to the Sample file
/** Database Charset to use in creating database tables. */ define('DB_CHARSET', 'utf8'); /** The Database Collate type. Don't change this if in doubt. */ define('DB_COLLATE', ''); /**#@+ * Authentication Unique Keys and Salts.
My file after correction
/**#@+ /** The Database Collate type. Don't change this if in doubt. */ define('DB_COLLATE', ''); /** Authentication Unique Keys and Salts. * * Change these to different unique phrases! * You can generate these using the {@link https://api.wordpress.org/secret-key/1.1/salt/ WordPress.org secret-key service} * You can change these at any point in time to invalidate all existing cookies. This will force all users to have to log in again. * * @since 2.6.0 */
My error was made when pasting in the Keys and Salts.  Here is the parse error
* Authentication Unique Keys and Salts.
Correcting this problem eliminated my White Screen of Death.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.