Hardwood Floors are for Dancing

I forgot how much fun it was to dance on hardwood floors. If you are old enough to remember what a sock hop was then you know what I'm talking about. In the old days back at high school you could not wear street shoes on a gym floor. When they had a dance you have to take your shoes off and enter the gym with only you socks on your feet. I recently installed maple hardwood floors in my home. Today I'm getting ready to paint a room and I have my socks on and I've got my wireless Beats headphones on and I'm dancing around. Your feet slide and slip and you can control your movement so much easier on hardwood floors with socks than you csn with shoes on. Do they still have sock hops nowadays?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.