I Blew Up My Website, again

This is how my site use to look.  This is a backup, l.wormley.org


This is what my site looked like last night after I blew it up

This is my fresh install
What happened is that I always test stuff on my production site so that I can learn stuff about Joomla.  I always make a backup of my site just in case something goes crazy.  Last night I lost the administration menu so I could not do anything, so I decided to start over.  This is what happens when I am not riding my bike, I break my website.

I may decide to do away with the Rocket Theme and develop a simple theme for this version of the site.  For now the site will be blank until I decide which direction to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.