Jaswant Thadahttps://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ad/Jaswant_Thada_Dawn.jpg

I have always wanted to visit Jaswant Thada in Jodhpur, India. One reason is that the images of the surrounding geology that I have viewd on the Internet remind me of the southwestern United States. I have explored many of the ancient ruins made by the Anasazi and this area of India seems to have the same appeal to my "got to see this place" nature.

Lately I have seen this image of Jaswant Thada show up on my desktop on my computer. I have Bing Desktop as my wall paper so when the image of Jaswant Thada shows up I start dreaming of being there sitting on the river bank and just relaxing.
Jaswant Thada
Paying a visit to this temple is on my bucket list
Jaswant Thada

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

What Black People Like