My MariaDB Cluster, Finally

This is the first node in the cluster showing the size as three.

I usually do not struggle getting something to work on a server.  I wanted to get a MariaDB 10.1 cluster going for development purposes and to learn more about clusters.  I started following documentation on CentOs7 for about 2 weeks and then gave up.  Then I switched to Ubuntu and struggled for another two weeks.  then this morning I got my three node cluster working.

I basically took parts of my CentOs 7 knowledge and combined it with the Ubuntu knowledge.  Getting the first node up on Ubuntu was easy, I never got it working on CentOs 7.  Getting the other two nodes to join the cluster was hard.  Today I decided to copy the main cluster config to the other nodes and started MariaDB and they joined.

Now I can move on and start my Udemy classes

BTW, I have been working on this project instead of drawing in the morning and evening before and after work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.