Revision 3 of my blog theme

I was working on my wife's blog and decided to update the look and feel of my own. I selected a theme that was originally designed by Benedikt Rieke-Benninghaus. The theme name: Dynamic-Vision 10. The theme URI: http://benediktrb.de. It is cool that Sylvia is getting into blogging and we have a similar theme on our sites.

Here is my original theme during 2005-2006: I took the banner with my camera. I got a cup of cold day old coffee and dumped some screws in it and started shooting pictures with my Canon 10D.

Here is my next theme during 2006-2007: I got the name for this blog from a friend that I worked with when I was in the Unification Church. His name was Walter Frank and if I remember correctly he would joke about screws in his coffee. I started writing a book of poems and titled it Screws in my Coffee.

Here is my current theme for summer 2008: So now I have revised my blog theme to a lighter bigger font. I am not sure why I picked the black background of the previous theme. I usually do not like black web pages. Anyway this layout looks really cool to me. I spent most of the day working on Sylvia's blog and then decided to use the theme on my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.