Finally Getting a New Smoker

In May of 2014 I wrote about the Reverse Flow Smoker.  I am happy to say that I have placed an order with Bubba Grills for a 250R on a wide trailer with a bat wing table.  I should have delivery of the smoker in a few weeks.  I have been without a smoker for a few years now since a big hickory tree smashed my old smoker on March 3, 2014.  I like smoking beef brisket.

My old smoker under a pine tree.  The pine tree was one of several trees taken down by the large hickory tree that fell in my backyard.


This shows the optional propane fryer that I am not getting.

This shows the optional propane fryer that I am not getting.

This shows the optional narrow trailer I am not getting.  It does show the rack space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

PHP Web Store

Looking for another camera.