Master Bathroom Remodel Weekend Number 20

+Sylvia Wormley and I worked on a floor plan this morning.  I am sure it will change, but here it is.

I finally got all of the walls demolished in the master bathroom.
I am going to have to do some ceiling sheet rock work

I am going to have to do some ceiling sheet rock work.  This hole is above the shower.

I am going to have to do some ceiling sheet rock work.  This hole is above the shower.

Master bedroom is on the left.  Small stub wall is dead center.  This wall may come out.  It currently has the water over flow pipe and a cold water supply to the kitchen.

Wall with insulation has the living room on the other side.  The old shower was here.

Wall with insulation has the living room on the other side.  The moldy plywood flooring will be replaced..
 On one of my trips in the attic today I noticed that the vent pipe for the Jack and Jill bathroom was drooping.  Upon further inspection I found that the original contractor had the vent piping supported by a single nail.  The rooking contractors had knocked it loos when they installed a replacement bathroom fan.  I refitted the pipe, which was unglued and put a temporary wire to support the pipe until I could make a permanent repair.
The support nail is on the left next to the elbow.

The elbow at the right was lose at the horizontal pipe.

I added a wire to support the pipe to prevent it from coming apart.  I will get some wire tape and make a permanent support.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Austin Friends and places

Georgia on my mind

PHP Web Store